Information for Legal Secretaries and medical report Agencies – ENT Expert Witness Medical Report Instructions
Please Note – from April 2015 until further notice we are not accepting any new Noise-Induced Hearing Loss instructions
Summary of Important Points for obtaining Expert Witness medical reports
- Please contact Mrs Sylvia Fairley for free initial case-screening advice – telephone 01233 642244
- Please do not send bundles of notes and instructions without confirming in advance that we are able to accept the case
- All instruction letters and case notes to be securely packaged and sent to our Practice Office please: 71 Mill Court Ashford Kent TN24 8DN
- This website contains our up to date Terms and Conditions and Mr Fairley’s CV for medico-legal work.
Mr Fairley is a Consultant ENT Specialist providing Expert Witness services for personal injury and medical negligence cases in Ear, Nose and Throat and head and neck Surgery.
Appointments for medico-legal clients are held at various hospitals in Kent, and also in London at the Harley Street ENT Clinic.
Mrs Sylvia Fairley handles all administration for Expert Witness Medical Reports through our ENT Kent Practice Office at 71 Mill Court, Ashford TN24 8DN.
Direct Telephone line for Kent ENT Expert Witness Medical Reports: 01233 642244
Direct Safe Haven Fax referrals line for Kent ENT Expert Witness Medical Reports: 01233 662840
To help your clients obtain the best possible service, please fax instructions to 01233 662840. This is a “Safe Haven” fax number suitable for confidential letters.
Direct Practice Office referrals address for Kent ENT Expert Witness Medical Reports
Instructions for Expert Witness Medical Reports should be addressed to ENT Kent Practice Office at:
71 Mill Court
Please note that
- All appointments for our ENT clinics in Kent are coordinated through our central diary at 71 Mill Court
- The private hospitals are not able to book patients directly into our clinics
- Referral letters sent to the private hospitals are usually faxed to us for action, but not always – and this can result in delays
Please do not hesitate to telephone Mrs Sylvia Fairley, Practice Manager on 01233 642244 for any queries.
Weekly Programme JW Fairley Consultant ENT Surgeon – Adult and Paediatric Otolaryngology
Timetable Updated 5 August 2017
Other clinic times may be available – tel 01233 642244
|Morning||Chaucer Hospital Canterbury Adults Operating Theatres
|KIMS Hospital Maidstone ENT Clinic – Adults and Children or Adults Operating Theatres
|One Ashford Hospital * ENT Clinic – Adults and Children or Childrens Operating Theatres
|Spencer Private Hospital Ashford Childrens Operating Theatres
|Afternoon||Chaucer Hospital Canterbury ENT Clinic – Adults
|KIMS Hospital Maidstone ENT Clinic – Adults and Children
|One Ashford Hospital * ENT Clinic – Adults and Children
|Harley Street ENT Clinic London – Adults and Children
Note for Parents – Appointments for Children: We can see children at the One Ashford Hospital, at KIMS Hospital, Maidstone, and the Harley Street ENT Clinic, London. We cannot see children at The Chaucer Hospital – they are restricted by their CQC licence to adult patients only.
* The new Private Paediatric Service at the One Ashford Hospital started in March 2017. Please call 01233 642244 for clinic availability.