ENT Kent Partnership
We provide specialist diagnosis, medical and surgical treatments for adults and children with Ear, Nose and Throat conditions in our specialist Private Clinics and Hospitals in Kent, South East England.
We treat our patients as we would like our own family treated.
Mrs Sylvia A Fairley Dip Nurs (Lond)
- Over 25 years clinical experience in coordinating high quality care
- Your telephone guide to ENT medical and surgical treatment
- Specialist nursing advice to our private patients since 1993
- Efficient and friendly help with appointments, tests, medical reports, hospital admissions, accounts and insurance claims
- Formerly State Registered Nurse & Clinical Teacher specialising in ENT
- London trained (Nightingale School and Royal College of Nursing)
Mr James W Fairley BSc MBBS FRCS MS (Lond)
Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Consultant Ear, Nose & Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon
- Over 35 years clinical experience NHS and Private sectors
- Lifetime Commitment to Clinical Excellence
- Established South East England since 1993
- Exclusively Private Practice since September 2014
- London trained (St Thomas’s, Royal National, UCH Middlesex)
What we do
We provide specialist diagnosis, medical and surgical treatments for adults and children with Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. We also provide on-line medical educational material for patients, parents, students and professional colleagues.
Where we are
ENT patients are treated in our Specialist Private Clinics and Hospitals in Kent, South East England.
Private consultations are held in out-patient clinics at
- One Ashford Hospital, Ashford, Kent
- Kent Institute of Medicine and Surgery – KIMS Hospital, Maidstone
- Chaucer Hospital, Canterbury
- Spencer Private Hospital, William Harvey Hospital Ashford, Kent
We also see and treat private patients in London at The Harley Street ENT Clinic.
Appointments, medical records and accounts for our services in Kent are handled through our home office at
71 Mill Court, Ashford, Kent TN24 8DN.
Our private clinics
All our private ENT clinics have sound proofed booths for audiology. Hearing tests are conducted by qualified audiometricians to British Standards. We can see adults and children of any age in out-patients. All clinics are equipped with
- flexible fibreoptic naso-laryngoscopy for vocal cord voice examination and early detection of throat cancer
- rigid nasal sinus endoscopes for accurate assessment of blocked nose and sinus problems
- operating microscopes for detailed careful examination and microsuction treatment of the ear.
We can arrange
- CT, MRI and ultrasound scans
- laboratory blood, allergy, microbiology, cytology and pathology tests
- specialist vertigo balance assessment, Epley manoeuvre for BPPV, vestibular physiotherapy, hearing therapy for tinnitus
- independent hearing aid practitioners for digital and bone anchored hearing aids
- domiciliary sleep studies for snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome
- referrals to other accredited hospital consultants and specialists
We operate on adult patients at the Chaucer Hospital, Canterbury and KIMS Hospital, Maidstone including
- Complex middle ear surgery for cholesteatoma and perforated eardrum
- Combined approach laser mastoidectomy and tympanoplasty
- BAHA osseointegrated titanium auditory implants
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Balloon Sinuplasty
Operations for children are carried out at the One Ashford Hospital, and the Spencer Private Hospital Wing, William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, including
- Laser turbinates
- Sinus washouts
- Mastoid surgery
- Myringoplasty (repair of perforated ear drum)
Private patient referrals
Please ring Mrs Fairley on 01233 642244 to discuss your case.
We suggest you ask your GP if you would like to be referred.
We can usually pre-book your appointment before the referral is received.
We can receive GP referrals by secure email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This website aims to provide high quality information on ENT medical subjects, and detailed information on our private practice, including our professional credentials, philosophy and principles, scope of practice, fee structure and how to access our services. The intended audience for this website includes
- Our patients – past, present and future
- Parents and carers of our patients
- Our professional colleagues – medical, nursing and allied disciplines, and students
- Anyone interested in ENT medical conditions
Medical information on this site is designed to enhance and complement, not to replace, advice from a qualified medical practitioner. There is no substitute for an individual consultation.
Page Content last updated: 13 January 2020