This page last updated 4 August 2017
We do not offer a private out-of-hours emergency service.
We will try to help if we can, but the 24/7 emergency service is provided by the NHS.
Urgent Advice and Appointments – Private Patients
Please telephone 01233 6422444 for advice
- we will do our best to help you, but cannot guarantee to be available 24 hours per day
- if you get the answering machine, and the query is not very urgent, please leave a message & we will get back to you as soon as possible
- if your enquiry is urgent, or if you need an urgent appointment, please contact the relevant hospital or clinic who can make you an appointment with one of our Consultant ENT colleagues.
- One Ashford Hospital ………….. 01233 423000
- KIMS Hospital ………………….. 01622 237500
- Chaucer Hospital ………………. 01227 825100
- Harley Street ENT Clinic ……… 0207 2242350
- If you need to see another doctor, please take with you copies of our previous medical reports.
ENT Kent Emergency on-call service (NHS)
Note this is not a walk-in service, you need to be referred in – for example by your general practitioner, or via an Accident and Emergency doctor.
Rotary Ward, William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent TN24 0LZ
Direct tel. (3 lines)