This page last updated 01 January 2021
We do not offer a private out-of-hours emergency service.
We will try to help if we can, but the 24/7 emergency service is provided by the NHS.
Call 999 or go to A&E for life-threatening emergencies such as bleeding or difficulty in breathing.
Call 111 if it’s not a life-threatening emergency and doesn’t need immediate medical attention.
Urgent Advice and Appointments – Private Patients
Please telephone 01233 6422444 for advice
- We will do our best to help you if we can during office hours
- Urgent private appointments with our ENT consultant colleagues may be available at
- One Ashford Hospital ………….. 01233 423000
- Chaucer Hospital ………………. 01227 825100
- If you need to see another doctor, please take with you copies of our previous medical reports.